HDMI audio de-embedding and multi-channel audio downmixing
- De-embeds HDMI audio with or without
- connection to a display or other destination
- Provides easy integration of HDMI audio
- sources into whole-house and other audio systems
Downmixes multi-channel PCM, Dolby, and DTS formats to stereo audio
- Extracts, decodes, downmixes, and converts digital.
- multi-channel bitstreams to two-channel signals
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™.
- and DTS® Digital Surround™ (does not support lossless formats)
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
- Compatible with 4K HDR10 and Dolby Vision™
- @ 60 Hz, as well as HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma).
- for future 60p HDR broadcast services.
- Fully supports video resolutions, audio formats.
- and color space formats in the HDMI 2.0b specification.
HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
Delivers downmixed audio to HDMI, TOSLINK digital audio, and analog audio outputs
- Provides flexible options to integrate with screens and audio systems.
- It also passes through the HDMI input without downward mixing.
Volume and tone settings.
- Output volume adjustment, more serious and
- Treble configuration through AMS and the web GUI
- Avoid the need for an external DSP to establish gain and tone controls.
- Manage EDID communications with the source through
- EDID of a screen or EDID stored internally
- Guarantees the desired audio and video formats
- resolutions are provided to the AV system