▷ HDBaseT Scaler with HDMI and Analog Audio Outputs
ATLONA HDVS SERIES
at-hdvs-150-rx – The AT-HDVS-150-RX is part of the Atlona HDVS Series of HDBaseT.
extenders with AV switching and scaling, plus automatic display control and.
automatic input selection. See below for a complete listing of transmitters and receivers.
- The AT-HDVS-150-RX is compatible with the AT-HDVS-150-TX
- switching transmitters, available in standard and wall plate models.
- The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-RX is an HDBaseT receiver and HD.
- scaler for video signals up to 1080p, plus embedded.
- audio over distances up to 230 feet (70 meters).
- The HDVS-150-RX is designed for use with the.
- HDVS-150-TX switching transmitters, and together
- serve as a compact, automated AV system with.
- the convenience of automatic input selection.
- display control, and HD scaling. The HDVS-150-RX
- remotely powers the HDVS-150-TX through Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- The HDVS-150-RX offers advanced scaling capabilities
- including image adjustment capability, and a feature for
- automatically matching incoming signals to the display’s native resolution.
- Integrated scaling and video processing help optimize
- image quality and switching performance.
- This receiver also features audio de-embedding and
- third-party RS-232 control of the scaler, switcher, and display.
Compact Scaler and Extender
- The HDVS-150-RX combines the benefits of HD scaling.
- and integrated display control and the.
- advantages of HDBaseT signal extension.
- It incorporates many popular integration convenience features.
- while delivering excellent value for classrooms.
- huddle rooms, and meeting spaces.
- The HDVS-150-RX can be surface-mounted for easy.
- installation behind a display or above a projector.
Automatic Display Control
- When used in conjunction with an HDVS-150-TX transmitter.
- the HDVS-150-RX can provide control to a display through.
- RS-232, without the need for a separate control system.
- This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs.
- With automatic display control, the HDVS-150-RX can trigger a display.
- to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected to the HDVS-150-TX.
- At the end of the presentation, when the presenter
- disconnects the laptop, the HDVS-150-RX forces the display to power off.
- Ease of presenter interaction with the system, and the savings.
- incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment.
- The HDVS-150-RX display control capability.
- can also be triggered by an external control system.
Automatic display control is available only when connected to an HDVS-150-TX transmitter.
- The HDVS-150-RX is ideal for use in complete system applications.
- with HDVS-150-TX transmitters to provide a two
- or three-input AV system supporting HDMI and VGA signals.
- auto-switching, display control, and scaling plus 230
- foot (70 meter) extension to displays.
- (See this featured application as an example, and read
- about the HDVS-150-TX and HDVS-150-RX in these
- corporate and local government case studies.)
- Provides two channel, analog audio signal on balanced
- captive screw connectors
- Improves AV system audio with the use of an external amplifier such as the Atlona AT-PA100-G2.
Long distance HDMI extension.
- Receives HDMI and VGA/Audio signals up to 230 ft (70m)
- @ 1080p over CAT6a/7 and 197 feet (60 m) @ 1080p over CAT5e/6
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation.
HD video scaler with HDMI output and input resolution control
- Scales video signals up to 1080p/60Hz and 1920×1200.
- Set desired input resolution from 800×600 to 1920×1200 for a PC source.
- Incoming signals can be automatically scaled to the display’s native resolution.
- Manages EDID communications with a source connected to the HDVS-150-TX
- Allows integrators to set or match a PC’s graphics resolution
- HDCP compliance can be disengaged through the on-screen menu, control software, or a control system
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
RS-232 scaler and switcher control
- Input switching (at the AT-HDVS-150-TX), image adjustments, resolution settings, and auto-set to display’s native resolution can be made from a third party control system
- Seamless integration with larger, control system-based AV systems.
RS-232 display control
- Facilitates On/Off display control; Included software simplifies programming
- Eliminates need for complex control system in small AV system
Power over Ethernet for AT-HDVS-150-TX
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied by the receiver over HDBaseT
- No local AC outlet required at the AT-HDVS-150-TX switcher; saves time and integration costs
- Rear panel USB port provides an easy means for device updates
- Ensures long-term system return on investment
- User guide and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems.
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence.